Monday, November 16, 2009

Training Log
Scheduled rest day

Food Log
Breakfast: oatmeal with banana, almonds, 1 tbsp peanut butter, coffee
Snack: 1.5oz box of raisins
Lunch: 2 chicken tacos w/ chicken, black beans, kidney beans, corn, cheese, sour cream & guacamole
Snack: 1.69oz bag of M&M's
Dinner: Chicken quesadilla with chicken, cheese, black beans, kidney beans, corn
Dessert: 2 chocolate chip cookies

I forgot to mention this in my post yesterday, but we watched a really good movie on Saturday - Saint Ralph. It was so good I watched it twice in one day - once by myself while Chad was working a wedding, and then again later that night after dinner. I've read about this film in Runner's World and on different websites, and I finally got around to putting it on the Netflix queue.

It is about a 14-year old Catholic boy who is looking for a miracle to get his mom out of a coma. As the story unfolds, he realizes that winning the Boston marathon would take a miracle, so he sets his sights on winning the Boston marathon. It is a sweet movie about faith and believing in something bigger than yourself. It is really funny, but I was also sobbing during certain parts. I give it two thumbs up!

No comments: