Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Training Log
Rest (as rx'd)

Food Log

Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter, banana; coffee
Lunch: Thanksgiving meal...items to numerous to name!
Dinner: none - still too full from lunch

The things I am thankful for are too numerous to name, but I want to list some things that I am thankful for here (in no particular order):

My family
My mom & dad
My sisters Megan and Michelle
My niece Brittany
My grandparents Boss, Darling, and Mimi
My cousins Emily, Amy, Jason, Sara, Michael, Spencer, and Madison
My aunts Judy, Debbie, and Genie
My uncles Todd and Eddie

My husband Chad

Chad's family
My mother-in-law Suzy and father-in-law David
My sister-in-law Payton and her husband Jay
Chad's grandmother Mae

All of our wonderful friends

My precious dog Emma

My salvation

An able mind & body

A great job that I love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!!!

Megan said...

Pod will pretend he didn't read thus.