Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF

Training Log
Distance: 3.37 miles
Time: 30.59
Average Pace: 9:11 per mile

Food Log
Breakfast: pear, whole wheat bagel with cream cheese, glass of orange juice
Snack: Kashi dark chocolate cherry bar, coffee
Lunch: 2 slices thin crust black olive and red onion pizza, spinach & mushroom salad
Dinner: Nachos supreme, 1 soft taco, 1 crunchy taco, glass of milk
Dessert: YoCrunch vanilla yogurt with Butterfinger pieces

My run felt pretty slow this morning, but that's ok. I think this long busy week has finally caught up with me. After being on the trainer and then eating dinner last night, I sat down on the couch to watch Community, Parks and Recreation and The Office. I was fast asleep within 5 minutes of Community. And I didn't wake up until like 9:10, when Chad woke me up and asked me if I wanted to move to the bed to go to sleep for the night.

I think I may have gotten too much sleep though, as I felt pretty groggy when I woke up at 5:00 this morning. But - I got the miles in the log book so I am happy!

No comments: