Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Hangover

Training Log
Rest
(...chest pain has improved, so I will run 2 miles tomorrow morning!)

Food Log
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese; milk
Snack: grande non-fat latte; slice of pumpkin bread
Lunch: Taco Bell fresco bean burrito; order of nachos; cheesy gordita crunch
Dinner: hot sandwich on ciabatta: cream cheese, pesto, turkey, and tomato; Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips; unsweet iced tea

I woke up this morning still full from yesterday's afternoon meal. It has been a pretty relaxing day. I went to a few stores this morning, but tired quickly of the insane crowds and even more insane lines. I saw a girl in the mall with a crossbow on her shoulder, and that's when I knew it was time to leave.

I had Taco Bell for lunch, which was perfect food for the day after Thanksgiving. It was a nice day - cold, but sunny - so I took Emma out to the dog park to let her burn off some energy. Once we got back from the park, I read the latest issue of Better Homes and Gardens (which always makes me feel terribly inadequate) and got all of my Christmas lists together. I can't believe that in only three weeks we will be headed south for Christmas!
Trying to get all of my Christmas stuff organized

No comments: