Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 for 2

Training Log
Monday run
Distance: 3.3
Time: 29:00
Average Pace: 8:47 per mile

Tuesday run
Distance: 4.18
Time: 36:29
Average Pace: 8:43 per mile

I did not want to run on Monday morning, but I pulled myself out of bed and made myself do it.
I had a terrible stomachache, which I knew was from eating somewhat large quantities of icing straight from the mixing bowl on Sunday night while I was baking cookies. I don't know what the deal was, but I ate horribly on Sunday! I didn't eat a whole lot, just a random assortment of bad things. I was glad I felt sick Sunday night and Monday morning - I will think of that the next time I am tempted to eat an assortment of crap. I was glad I ran yesterday morning, because I felt a lot better afterward.

This morning, I had another good run. We've had some mild winter days recently (in the 40's and 50's - that seems so warm right now!) and I am loving it. It is so nice to get a break from the 20 and 30 degree weather! All of the farmers around here are saying that we are going to get a harsh winter, according to the Farmer's Almanac, but I really hope they are wrong!

This week will be kind of hectic as we are getting ready to head home for Christmas. I know I've said this before, but I can't wait!!

No comments: