Sunday, December 16, 2007

No Country for Old Mere-Maws*

I have a feeling that the image above is going to be in my nightmares for years to come. Chad and I went and saw "No Country for Old Men" with some friends last night and the movie was excellent. However, anytime I see a scary or thrilling movie I tend to let it affect me way too much. Every time I open the shower curtain or open my closet door or hear footsteps behind me when I'm out running, I imagine that this guy is going to be there with his odd helium tank gun pointed right at me. It's no way to live, really. Regardless of the long-term effects of seeing this film, I highly recommend it!


*For those readers who don't know me personally, "Mere Maw" is the nickname that my husband affectionately gave me on one of our first dates - due to my 23 going on 60 tendencies.

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's a cattle gun! ...hmm and that haircut looks mighty familiar!

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Merry Christmas, Meredith!