Wednesday, October 10, 2007

24 Going on 60

When I created this blog I didn't factor in the issue of getting older each year. While my blog is titled 23 Going on 60, I am now officially 24 Going on 60! But don't worry, the URL will stay the same.

I've had a wonderful birthday week - starting off with a surprise party at my favorite place ever, El Potrillo Mexican Restaurant. There is nothing better than having cheese enchiladas and good friends in the same place.

I also want to give a birthday shout out to my twin sister Megan, who is also pretty much 24 going on 60.

More updates to come soon on marathon training and the dreaded taper.

4 comments:

Megan said...

The dreaded taper?! Thats the best part of the whole thing! Happy birthday to you as well. And I would have to say that I sometimes feel as if I am 24 going on 12, haha.

John David Walt said...

happy birthday meredith!

Sarah said...

Hope the training is going well. Keep fighting the good fight!

Adam Caldwell said...

happy birthday...sorry I couldn't be there!!!