Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pictures

Here are some pictures from my trip to Boston.
I'll admit, I'm no photographer - but here they are!









Emma - in my suitcase before we headed to the airport!







The perfect Boston breakfast...Dunkin Donuts.






View of Boston from Cambridge - the Citgo sign in the distance is a landmark on the Boston Marathon course.






After a delicious dinner at Union Oyster House, we headed over to Mike's for some cannolis.




View from behind the New England Holocaust Memorial. Each line you see is a number - there are over 6 million numbers etched into the six glass towers. Each number represents a victim of the holocaust.

I hope one day that Chad and I are able to go to Boston together - it is such a beautiful and fun city.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dunkin Donuts, cannolis... this post made me very hungry!