Friday, March 12, 2010

We Have A Winner!

And the winner of the Livestrong prize package is...Kelly Lawson! I will get the items to you this week, Kelly!

A HUGE thank you to all who donated. I really, really appreciate your generosity and support, and I wish that I had prize packages to send to everyone. Thank you again!

I'm getting ready for bed, because tomorrow will be a busy day! I will be up at 4:00 to run 14 miles at 5:00am, and then I'm going to a 3k race at 10:00am, and then I am hosting a party at my house at 4:00pm. It is going to be wild! But it will be a fun day with friends - I am looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Kelly Lawson said...

Yea!! :) I'm so excited I won!!

Katherine said...

Yay Kelly! Since we didn't win, can I have Emma?

Meredith Brooks said...

The next contest will be to raffle off Emma...not!

I could never auction her off! = )

Megan said...

This has "fixed" written all over it. Emma just did not want Pod to enjoy the delicious steaks.