Brooks Burn Ped socks
These socks are great! A big step up from my now threadbare C9 Target socks.
Asics Thermopolis tights...they are very warm, and quite flattering if I do say so myself.
Brooks Pulse Light Gloves
These gloves are a really good base layer.
My parents bought me an Enduro Mini running watch. It is very easy to use and I've been able to log my long runs in the "stored runs" area.
New Balance Kaspian 1/2 Zip - this is going to be a great jacket for the Fall, Winter and Spring. It is lightweight, but very warm. The arms are cut a little longer and have loops in the sleeve to hook your thumb through. This is a great feature when you first start out and are freezing, and it is easy enough to roll up the sleeve slightly once you warm up. I feel like a real runner when I wear this!
To top it all off, I have a Dri-Fit wicking "beanie" from livestrong.org to keep body heat in.
- A Runner's World subscription - my favorite gift...it is the gift that just keeps on giving!
- Clif Shot gels and recovery drink packets
- FuelBelt Sprint 10 oz Palm Holder
- More Brooks running socks
- Starbucks gift cards to warm up after early morning runs!