Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" used to warm my heart and soul, but now it just kind of gnaws away at me. While I once applauded Sears for their donations and generosity to the families in need, I now wonder if being philanthropic is simply the next generation of advertising campaigns.

I'm still a little concerned that I would much rather watch America's Funniest Videos (my favorite show of all times) in which segment after segment is shown of people getting injured.

This weekend I have started a new fitness regimen. I am training for a marathon - and these new regimens usually start out with a bang and then fizzle out as the weeks go by. I've taken my poor little miniature dachshund on so many walks around the neighborhood and in the park that I have run her ragged. I have so much fun exercising with her - but I often forget how teeny her little legs and lungs are. Chad always reminds me that she isn't a golden retriever. With or without my little exercising buddy, I plan to be ready for the marathon by next October.

No comments: